How to Participate
Thank you for your interest in the Center on KTDRR’s 2018 Online KT Conference: Engaging Ways to Engage Stakeholders. Following is information you will need to be able to participate in the conference.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER:
Registration is required in order to participate in the conference. If you did not register before November 1, please complete an abbreviated registration via the below links (one registration for each day you would like to participate):
- November 5 (Day 1) registration: http://air-org.adobeconnect.com/ktdrr2018day1/event/event_info.html
- November 7 (Day 2) registration: http://air-org.adobeconnect.com/ktdrrday2/event/event_info.html
- November 9 (Day 3) registration: http://air-org.adobeconnect.com/ktdrrday3/event/event_info.html
In addition to completing the above abbreviated registrations, we would also appreciate it if you could complete the full registration at your convenience: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4502302/KTDRR-2018-Online-KT-Conference-Registration
Monday, November 5; Wednesday, November 7; and Friday, November 9, 2018
1-5 pm ET each day.
Time Zone Converter: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
HOW TO LOG INTO ADOBE CONNECT
- Turn on the speakers for your computer. All audio will be broadcast using your computer speakers.
- Join the conference by using the unique link you received in your email after registering. If you are unable to find this email please be sure to check your spam folder. Please note, you should have received separate emails with unique links for each day of the conference.
- CART will be available in a separate window here: www.streamtext.net/player?event=CFI-AIR
- Accessible PDF files of the presentation materials will be available for each session of the conference. They will be available here: http://ktdrr.org/conference2018/expo/conf_materials.html.
- Review accessibility options available in Adobe Connect at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/using/accessibility-features.html
If you have additional accessibility requests, please contact Tracy Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email Brian Sbrocco at email@example.com if you need support with the Adobe Connect platform during the conference. For all other questions, please contact Tracy Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 1-800-266-1832 (toll-free US/Canada).
- Last Updated:
- Monday, 05 November 2018 at 01:00 PM CST