Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration
About the Webcast
The Center on KTDRR at the American Institutes for Research supports webcasts and a Community of Practice that examine issues and challenges around evidence-based practice and vocational rehabilitation (VR). This is the next webcast in a series that examines the links between VR research and practice.
In this webcast, KTDRR staff partnered with the Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center (WINTAC) to discuss Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration, featuring speakers from Rehabilitation Services Administration and a panel of vocational rehabilitation representatives on Career Pathways projects that can be replicated in other areas.
Learning Objectives/Topics of Discussion:
- The RSA vision for Career Pathways
- The evaluation components for the RSA-funded Career Pathways demonstration projects
- Lessons learned, successes and challenges from Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska, and Georgia
- Interactive Q&A
Verification of Completion forms for CRC-CEUs will be distributed by WINTAC
The archive is available on the WINTAC website. If you are not logged into the WINTAC website, you will be prompted to log in.
If you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Nikki Powis, National Disability Institute, WINTAC
- Felipe Lulli, Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Cindy Cai, Ph.D., Center on KTDRR
- Emily West, Virginia Pathways for Individuals with Disabilities
- Helga Gilbert, Project CASE
- Janet Drudik and Zach Arter, Nebraska’s Career Pathways Advancement Project
- Shelley Lraft, E3 Georgia: Explore, Engage, Employ
- Last Updated:
- Tuesday, 19 December 2017 at 12:23 PM CST