The Center on KTDRR supports a number of workshops, both in-person and online, to present in-depth information on topics such as: developing systematic reviews and research syntheses, tools for analyzing research, and innovative KT strategies.
- 6-part Online Workshop: Systematic Reviewing for Evidence-Based Practice: An Introductory Workshop NEW! (May 2017)
- 2-part Online Workshop: Scoping Review Methods for Producing Research Syntheses
This workshop has been pre-approved for 3 CRC-CEUs through 08-29-17.
- Online Workshop: Tips of the Trade - Developing High Quality Research Syntheses
- Storify Workshop Archive: Power or Promise: Understanding the impact of online and offline interactions on behavior change
- 4-part Online Workshop: Qualitative Research Synthesis
- 7-part Online Workshop: Assessing the Quality and Applicability of Systematic Reviews (AQASR)
- Last Updated: