Webinar (1 of 4):
A blast from the past: Systematic reviews and the traditional evidence pyramid
June 4, 2014 (3:00 - 4:30 PM EDT)
An overview of the process and tools of systematic reviewing, with a focus on assessment and synthesis of evidence, and the idea of a research design-based pyramid of evidence underlying conclusions and recommendations.
View the Archive:
- The webcast can be aired via YouTube: http://youtu.be/-mQRj6uG-hk
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window.
- Captions settings are adjustable. Select the CC button on the bottom right side of the video, click on "Options," and change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the right side, below video window can adjust video quality and size.
- To turn up the sound, increase the volume on your computer and using the speaker icon on bottom left side of the YouTube video.
- Draft transcript of the presentation (MS Word™ DOC)
- Presentation Materials:
- Download a copy of the slides used during the session: webinar_060414R.pdf
- Text version of PowerPoint™ presentation: webinar_060414R.doc
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
- Last Updated: