The Center on KTDRR supports a number of workshops, both in-person and online, to present in-depth information on topics such as: developing systematic reviews and research syntheses, tools for analyzing research, and innovative KT strategies.
- NOW! Online Workshop: Outreach to Policymakers - January 12, 19, and 26, 2021 (3 – 4:30 PM Eastern)
- 6-part Online Workshop: Systematic Reviewing for Evidence-Based Practice: An Introductory Workshop
- 2-part Online Workshop: Scoping Review Methods for Producing Research Syntheses
- Online Workshop: Tips of the Trade - Developing High Quality Research Syntheses
- 4-part Online Workshop: Qualitative Research Synthesis
- 7-part Online Workshop: Assessing the Quality and Applicability of Systematic Reviews (AQASR)
- Last Updated: