Session (1 of 2):
Comprehensive Behavior Supports for VR Clients
About the Webcast:
This is the first webcast in a two-part series. A dialogue with a researcher, an autism research coordinator, and an employment resource consultant examines behavior support for VR clients and why it is needed. Also discussed are key issues that VR practitioners should consider in providing behavior support to consumers.
View the Archive:
This webcast originally aired on December 7, 2015 at https://youtu.be/PPtHy9_Tnew.
- To increase volume, turn up the volume on your computer and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window. Click on "Options" to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the bottom right side: "Settings" increase the video quality; "Theater mode" (default)/"Full screen."
- If you are not able to access YouTube videos or have other accessibility requests, please email KTwebcasts@air.org.
- Edited transcript of the presentation (MS Word™ DOCX 174 kb)
- Presentation Materials:
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
- Last Updated: