Session (2 of 2):
Behavior Assessment and Intervention for VR Clients: A Closer Look
About the Webcast:
This is the second webcast in a two-part series. The panel of researcher, autism research coordinator, employment resource consultant, and positive behavioral support facilitator examine the application of behavior support services in more detail, including functional behavior assessment, plan development, and implementation.
View the Archive:
The webcast was aired December 9, 2015 at https://youtu.be/L2986vguyx0
- To increase volume, turn up the volume on your computer and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window. Click on "Options" to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the bottom right side: "Settings" increase the video quality; "Theater mode" (default)/"Full screen."
- If you are not able to access YouTube videos or have other accessibility requests, please email KTwebcasts@air.org.
- Edited transcript of the presentation (MS Word™ DOCX, 193kb)
- Presentation Materials:
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
- Last Updated: