Campbell Collaboration Seeks Peer Reviewers
About the Webcast
In this webcast, Dr. Carlton Fong of the Campbell Collaboration (C2) discusses the need for peer reviewers in C2's systematic review process. He also describes how NIDILRR grantees and other researchers can apply to serve as peer reviewers in their content areas for Campbell's Disability Subgroup, as well as other review areas.
View the Archive
- Originally aired live on March 23, 2016, the webcast archive is available here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlxtPD0CHc (opens new window). You do not need a YouTube account to participate.
- To increase volume, turn up the volume on your computer and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window. Click on "Options" to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the bottom right side: "Settings" increase the video quality; "Theater mode" (default)/"Full screen."
- If you are not able to access YouTube videos or have other accessibility requests, please email KTwebcasts@air.org.
- Edited transcript of the presentation (MS Word™ DOC)
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
About the Presenter
Carlton Fong, PhD, is Managing and Associate Editor for the Education Coordinating Group of the Campbell Collaboration and is a co-author on several C2 systematic reviews. He works as a consultant for the Center on KTDRR and is a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Educational Administration with the Program in Higher Education Leadership (PHEL) at The University of Texas at Austin. His research interests involve the application of social psychology to success in higher education and the workforce. In particular, Dr. Fong examines the influence of psychosocial and motivation factors using a variety of meta-analytic and synthesis techniques. He has received several awards for his research including the AERA Minority Dissertation Fellowship, APA Dissertation Award, NAGC Hollingworth Award, and the APA Esther Katz Rosen Fellowship. Dr. Fong received his doctorate in Educational Psychology and masters in Program Evaluation from UT Austin.
- Last Updated:
- Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 09:17 AM CST