Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration
About the Webcast
The Center on KTDRR at the American Institutes for Research supports webcasts and a Community of Practice that examine issues and challenges around evidence-based practice and vocational rehabilitation (VR). This is the next webcast in a series that examines the links between VR research and practice.
In this webcast, KTDRR staff partnered with the Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center (WINTAC) to discuss Career Pathways: A Roadmap for Innovation and Integration, featuring speakers from Rehabilitation Services Administration and a panel of vocational rehabilitation representatives on Career Pathways projects that can be replicated in other areas.
Learning Objectives/Topics of Discussion:
- The RSA vision for Career Pathways
- The evaluation components for the RSA-funded Career Pathways demonstration projects
- Lessons learned, successes and challenges from Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska, and Georgia
- Interactive Q&A
Verification of Completion forms for CRC-CEUs will be distributed by WINTAC
The archive is available on the WINTAC website. You will be asked to log in/create an account to the WINTAC site.
If you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nikki Powis, National Disability Institute, WINTAC
- Felipe Lulli, Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Cindy Cai, Ph.D., Center on KTDRR
- Emily West, Virginia Pathways for Individuals with Disabilities
- Helga Gilbert, Project CASE
- Janet Drudik and Zach Arter, Nebraska’s Career Pathways Advancement Project
- Shelley Lraft, E3 Georgia: Explore, Engage, Employ
- Last Updated:
- Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 09:37 PM CST