Directory of Journals and Author Guidelines - Search Results
Found 1 entry matching your search criteria.
1. Journal title: Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology
Description: The Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology examines the treatment and care of diverse patient groups. Featured articles deal with the development, validity, and use of diagnostic techniques and treatments for disordered behavior. The journal also publishes studies of various populations with a clinical interest, such as medical patients, ethnic minorities, persons with serious mental illness, and community samples. Readers will find studies with a cross-cultural or demographic focus for treating behavior disorders; studies of personality and its assessment and development in relation to clinical dysfunction and treatment; and studies of gender, age, ethnicity, or sexual orientation that have a clear bearing on diagnosis, assessment, and treatment.
Articles accepted: The Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (JCCP) publishes original contributions on the following topics:
1. the development, validity, and use of techniques of diagnosis and treatment of disordered behavior
2. studies of a variety of populations that have clinical interest, including but not limited to medical patients, ethnic minorities, persons with serious mental illness, and community samples
3. studies that have a cross-cultural or demographic focus and are of interest for treating behavior disorders
4. studies of personality and of its assessment and development where these have a clear bearing on problems of clinical dysfunction and treatment
5. studies of gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation that have a clear bearing on diagnosis, assessment, and treatment
6. studies of psychosocial aspects of health behaviors; and
7. methodologically sound case studies pertinent to the preceding topics. Studies that focus on populations that fall anywhere within the lifespan.
Reporting standards: CONSORT
Manuscript style guide: APA
Thomson peer reviewed: Yes
Home or Search again