Webinar (4 of 4):
There is more to be done: Future possibilities….will we ever get there?
July 16, 2014
A discussion of future developments in qualifying evidence that might benefit disability/rehabilitation practice.
- View the Archive
- The webcast can be viewed via YouTube (you do not need a YouTube Account): http://youtu.be/zi1XutHk8Vw (Link opens new window)
- Captioning is available. To activate captions, choose "CC" on right side, below video window. Select "English." Click on "Options," to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- To increase the sound, turn up the volume on your computer, and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Additional tools on the right side, below video window can adjust video quality and size.
- Edited transcript of the presentation (MS Word™ DOCX - 52kb)
- Presentation Materials:
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
- Last Updated: