KTDRR Social Media Training: 11 Tactics, Tips & Tools to Leverage a Powerful Social Media Strategy
About the Webcast
In the fast-paced world of social media it can be a challenge to keep up with the trends and maintain a strong strategy. In this session, we break it down into 11 effective ways to elevate your presence on social media in 2018 using a variety of tactics, tips and tools. We’ll cover branding, content curation, engagement, analytics, live video and more.
View the Archive
- This webcast originally aired on September 5, 2018. The archive is available on YouTube at this link:
Tips for Optimal Viewing on YouTube:
- To increase volume, turn up the volume on your computer and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window. Click on "Options" to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the bottom right side: "Settings" increase the video quality; "Theater mode" (default)/"Full screen."
- Presentation materials:
- Evaluation: Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
About the Presenter
Madalyn Sklar is a serial entrepreneur, community builder and leading social media marketing expert. She has 22 years of digital marketing experience and 13 years of social media marketing under her belt. Each week Madalyn hosts the #TwitterSmarter Twitter chat that brings people together in an active one hour discussion revolving around Twitter marketing. Since launching three years ago, it has reached over 6 billion impressions. She also hosts the weekly #SocialROI chat that’s presented by ManageFlitter. Madalyn interviews leading social media and marketing experts for her TwitterSmarter podcast and co-hosts the weekly Communities That Convert podcast with Kami Huyse. The Huffington Post named Madalyn one of 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017.
- Last Updated: