2014 KTER State of the Science Conference
About the Webcast
The web-based conference, "State of the Science: Knowledge Translation for Employment Research," took place September 16-17, 2014 to address employment research for people with disabilities and the best ways to get research results into use.
Invited speakers shared results from their employment-focused research and how the findings were translated for different audiences. Responders and panels provided alternative perspectives on how to increase the use of evidence by each of four audiences: policymakers, vocational rehabilitation professionals, consumers/individuals with disabilities, and employers/business.
Download the Agenda: KTER-SOS_Agenda_091514.doc
- Focus on Policymakers (live - Sept. 16, 2014)
- Focus on Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals (live - Sept. 16, 2014)
- YouTube Video - VR Professionals (1hr, 54 min)
- Transcript - VR Professionals
- VR Professionals Presentation Slides
- Text Version of VR Professionals Slides
- KTER Center Technical Brief #3 , Knowledge and Application of Evidence-Based Practice by State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency Staff
- KTER Center Technical Brief #4, State Differences in Knowledge and Application of Evidence-Based Practice by Vocational Rehabilitation Agency Staff
- Consumers/Individuals with Disabilities (live - Sept. 17, 2014)
- Focus on Employers/Business (live - Sept. 17, 2014)
- Last Updated: