Webinar (3 of 4):
Bringing in the patient/client: The Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) process
July 2, 2014
A presentation on the GRADE approach, with its emphasis on the values and preferences of patients/clients, and flexibility in grading evidence. How does it fit with disability and rehabilitation research?
- View the Archive
- The webcast can be viewed via YouTube (you do not need a YouTube Account): http://youtu.be/lg9aMqH64wA (Link opens new window)
- Captioning is available. To activate captions, choose "CC" on right side, below video window. Select "English." Click on "Options," to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- To increase the sound, turn up the volume on your computer, and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Additional tools on the right side, below video window can adjust video quality and size.
- Edited transcript of the presentation: transcript_070214.doc
- Presentation Materials:
- Download a copy of the slides used during the session
- Text version of PowerPoint™ presentation
- List of GRADE papers
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast.
- Last Updated: