Session (2 of 3):
MECCIR Standards: Methodological Expectations for Campbell Collaboration Intervention Reviews
About the Webcast:
In this second webcast in a three-part series, Julia Littell, former Editor-in-Chief of the Campbell Collaboration, discusses Methodological Expectations of Campbell Collaboration Intervention Reviews (MECCIR), which is part of a suite of Campbell Collaboration guidelines and standards that aim to reduce bias and error while increasing transparency at each step in the systematic review process
View the Webcast:
- View the archive at: https://youtu.be/5vCYs7Pjllc
Tips for Optimal Viewing on YouTube
- To increase volume, turn up the volume on your computer and use the volume bar on bottom left side of the YouTube video window.
- Captioning is available by selecting the "CC" option on the bottom right side of the video window. Click on "Options" to change the font, size, and color of the captions.
- Additional tools on the bottom right side: "Settings" increase the video quality; "Theater mode" (default)/"Full screen."
- Presentation Materials:
- Please fill out the brief evaluation after viewing the webcast. There are no CRC-CEUs for participating in this webcast.
- General guidelines for Systematic Reviews (updated 2016)
- Guidelines for information retrieval (updated 2017)
- MECCIR Conduct Standards
- MECCIR Reporting Standards
- Introductory methods video series
- Advanced methods video series
About the Presenter
Julia H. Littell, PhD, is a Professor at the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research at Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania, where she teaches courses on human behavior, child welfare policy and practice, research methodology, and research synthesis. She has conducted field experiments, secondary analysis of data, qualitative research, systematic reviews, and meta-analyses on effects of complex behavioral and psychosocial interventions for children, youth, and families. She serves on several editorial boards and is the former Co-chair and former Editor-in-Chief of the international Campbell Collaboration. Dr. Littell is co-author of Systematic Reviews and Meta-analysis and more than 50 journal articles and book chapters.
- Last Updated: